Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 6, 2013

Finished my Pig Latin translator tonight (or I should say Pyg Latin since it's programmed in Python). One thing I've noticed is that I'm really bad at commenting my code, and that's something I'm going to need to concentrate on. It's not a big deal for small programs like this, but a larger project that takes more than an hour or so of coding at a time is going to require heavy commenting and I might as well get in the habit now.

Also have to build a voting interface for a client about to hold board elections. They want to do away with paper balloting and go 100% electronic. I'm going to use a Google Form which populates a spreadsheet for vote tabulation and embed the form on their website during the voting period.

No comments:

Post a Comment